Tipperary Archive

Welcome to Tipperary Studies.
Home of local studies research for Tipperary County Council Library Service.

The Local Studies Department is the primary resource for local history research in County Tipperary for historians and enthusiasts. It has a dedicated reading room with modern research facilities.

Browse Items (7594 total)

Capt L Kiely competing at Holycross show.jpg
Capt. Larry Kiely competing at Holycross show. 1970s

Moyaliffe and marlow_004.jpg
A colour image derived from a photograph of Captain Kemmis' Lancia parked outside the front door of Ballinacor House, Rathdrum, Co. Wicklow. Following the death of his only son, William Maurice in France in 1917, Captain Marcus Beresford Armstrong…

Captain L G Kiely winner 1975.jpg
Presentation of trophy by Tom O'Donoghue to Capt. LG Kiely riding Bord na gCapalls Lough Sheelin. Also in photo Joe O' Connor Nenagh. Holycross show 1975. Black and white image

Captain Larry Keily _1973.jpg
Black and white image

Captain Larry Kiely and horse at Holycross show.jpg
Colour image of captain Larry Kiely and horse at Holycross show. 1970s

Captain Larry Kiely jumping at Holycross show.jpg
Colour image of captain Larry Kiely jumping at Holycross show. 1970s

Capt Larry Kiely receiving congratulations Holycross show.jpg
Colour image of Captain Larry Kiely receiving congratulations. Holycross show. 1970s

Captain Larry Kiely riding Dunin at Holycross 1973.jpg
Captain Larry Kiely riding Dunin at Holycross 1973. Black and white image

158C Caragh river and lake from west, 19 July 1925.jpg
Black and white image of the Caragh River and lake on the Iveragh peninsula, Co. Kerry

158B Caragh River looking towards Dooks station, 19 July 1925.jpg
Black and white image of the Caragh River valley on the Iveragh peninsula, Co. Kerry. Dooks station was a railway station on the line between Farranfore and Valentia Harbour. It closed in 1960. 19 July 1925
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2